This has been a wonderful year in blogging for me but a challenging year. Some months I was consistent while others I was not. I took a break in blogging which hurt my numbers and so it has been slow trying to bounce back. Here is the site traffic for 2015:
Below are the top five posts for RobbieMack.co:
- 5 Apps that Scare me as a Parent (282 Views)
Qualifications of a Real Parent (139 Views)
Why I am probably leaving Facebook (129 Views)
Ashley Madison® Cheating Site and Ministers (121 Views)
Some highlights of the blog is that I finally have settled with a theme I absolutely love (Make by Somewhat frustrating was that I paid for a logo that I think does not fit what I want to do but I can change that later. Here are some of my goals for 2016:
- Offer better content that speaks to issues families and Christians struggle with.
- Make my posts more positive in tone and work on my grammar a bit more.
- Offer an e-book for purchase that speaks to how Christians can navigate discipleship in a way that makes sense and doesn’t take a PhD to decipher it.
- Have more guest posts so that others may have a voice on this blog.
- Increase traffic with the goal of having 6,000 views by the end of 2016. I want to do so without the typical gimmicks or click-bait tactics. I want to grow the traffic by simply offering content that people want to read.
Lastly, I want to offer my gratitude for you visiting this site and listening to my ramblings and, at times, weighing in. It is a humbling task to share what one most often does not understand in a public forum like this. I am thankful for you guys more than you know.